Molly is a Berkeley, CA psychotherapist who provides thoughtful, direct, and compassionate psychotherapy for people who feel beaten up by their own inner critic, systemic barriers, depression, anxiety, anger, low self-esteem, and grief.
You find yourself repeating the same patterns in relationships, and choosing the same kind of people to love.
Your inner critic relentlessly sabotages your creative vision. Even when you are successful, insecurity and anxiety creep in and you find it hard to celebrate your accomplishments and really take in your successes.
You are curious, thoughtful, and willing to hang in there when shit gets hard, and you want to find a way toward your most fulfilled, connected, and vital life.
I provide thoughtful, direct, and compassionate psychotherapy for people who feel beaten up by their own inner critic and want help embracing their creative selves. If you want help with:
- self-image, self-confidence, and self-esteem
- relationships, trust, vulnerability and intimacy
- athletic performance, work performance, and creative vision
- eating disorder recovery and positive body image
- taming a harsh inner critic
- stronger boundaries and self-care
- borderline personality disorder & children of parents with BPD
- childhood trauma from siblings, parents, or peers
- inconsistent and overwhelming moods and feelings
- adolescent growth and developing identity
- career changes, relationship changes, and the road less traveled
- processing grief, and healing, from the death of a parent
how can therapy help?
I offer relational, depth-oriented psychotherapy so we can explore your weirdness, learn about your unconscious patterns, uncover what brings you joy and meaning, and discover the unexpected about who you are and where you wish to go. As you begin to understand yourself and your patterns, you can also begin to make real choices about your life that include your needs, creativity, power, and desires.
Together, we can explore:
- how important all of you is in finding who you are, and in living your authentic life
- how to find and make use of your passion and creativity
- how to stop feeling derailed by your emotions and the expectations of others
- new ways of approaching old problems, so that you can discover new opportunities in places you never thought possible
together, we can approach the things
that seem unapproachable.
Call my Berkeley office today at 510-594-4035 for a free phone consultation to see whether we'd be a good fit to work together.
"And the speaking will get easier and easier. And you will find you have fallen in love with your own vision, which you may never have realized you had. And you will lose some friends and lovers.... And new ones will find you and cherish you. ... And at last you'll know with surpassing certainty that only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth. And that is not speaking.” - Audre Lorde