Molly is a Berkeley, CA psychotherapist who provides thoughtful, direct, and compassionate psychotherapy for people who want to move toward living a joyful and vibrant life, but feel beaten up by their own inner critic, systemic barriers, depression, anxiety, anger, low self-esteem, and grief. 510-594-4035
It truly IS possible to feel safe in your own skin,
heal from old wounds and relationship traumas,
and feel confident and capable of creating the life you desire.
- process grief from the death of a parent/ loved one
- find a strong sense of self after being raised by a parent with mental illness or addiction
- heal from childhood wounds and relationship trauma
- build relationships, trust, vulnerability and intimacy
- improve athletic performance, work performance, and creative vision
- feel supported in eating disorder recovery and developing positive self image
- defuse a harsh inner critic
- build stronger boundaries and self-care
- learn how to live well with borderline personality disorder & bipolar disorder
- modulate and normalize inconsistent and overwhelming moods and feelings
- make room for adolescent growth and developing identity
- find a "new normal" after career and relationship changes
- explore the road less traveled
how can therapy help?
Together, we can explore your weirdness, learn about your unconscious patterns, uncover what brings you joy and meaning, and discover who you are and where you wish to go. As you begin to understand yourself and your patterns, you can also begin to make real choices about your life that include your newfound needs, creativity, power, and desires.
You and I can uncover:
- how important all of you is in living your authentic life
- how to find and make use of your passion and creativity, and defuse a sabotaging critical voice
- how to stop feeling derailed by your emotions and the expectations of others
- new ways of approaching old problems, so that you can discover new opportunities in places you never thought possible
together, we can approach the things
that seem unapproachable.
Call my Berkeley office today at 510-594-4035 for a free phone consultation to see whether we'd be a good fit to work together.
"And the speaking will get easier and easier. And you will find you have fallen in love with your own vision, which you may never have realized you had. And you will lose some friends and lovers.... And new ones will find you and cherish you. ... And at last you'll know with surpassing certainty that only one thing is more frightening than speaking your truth. And that is not speaking.” - Audre Lorde